Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 23, 2018

My next erotica writing workshop is in Berlin, Germany in June

Updated May 6 with new registration URL While I'm in the process of launching my online erotica writing workshops (and some others around various aspects of writing), I'm still teaching the occasional live workshop. The next one will take place June 12, 2018 at Berlin, Germany feminist sex toy store Other Nature. I'm very excited about this for a few reasons, namely that Other Nature sounds amazing and I can't wait to shop there, I've never been to Berlin and German is the only language my books have been translated into. This is how the store describes itself on their site: "Other Nature is a feminist, queer-oriented, eco-friendly, vegan sex shop in Berlin Kreuzberg. We’re not your average sex shop. Bring your mum." Need I say more? I am leaving room in my suitcase for my shopping finds (and will be sharing photos and stories on my Instagram and the Best Women's Erotica Instagram so make sure you're following both!).

The workshop details and registration are on Other Nature's website. Class size is limited to 18 people so if you'd like to take it, please register sooner than later. If you know anyone in Berlin who might be interested, please pass this on. Thanks! And if you want an individual consultation on your erotic short story, novella or novel, you can work with me via my site EroticaWriting101.com - I'll be available to work with new clients starting April 1, 2018.

berlin-workshop-graphic

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home