Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

My pride and joy, Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, is only $1.99 through July 31

In case you didn't know, editing the Best Women's Erotica of the Year series for Cleis Press feels like the grand prize for everything I've been doing in the erotica genre since I started writing in 1999, something I couldn't have envisioned back then (and not just because the first volume wasn't published until 2000). As I'm finalizing every last detail of Volume 2 for a big December launch and accepting submissions for Volume 3, I'm even more honored and aware of my mission with this series: to publish as many authors from around the world, especially writers I've never worked with before, as I can. So to do that, I'm going all out to get these books out into the world, in print, ebook and audiobook form. So stay tuned because I am planning readings and events and will be reaching out to bookstores and making postcards and attending conferences and generally spreading the word. Want to help? Follow the series on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram and share our news!

BWE-Book-Promo

Buy it from:

Kindle

Nook

Google Play

iBooks

Kobo

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home