Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 09, 2016

Do you prefer dating older men? Read my latest sex interview at Elle.com

Last week at Elle.com, I interviewed a woman who's 29 dating a man who's 46, who tends to prefer older men over those her age. We talked about why she's down on guys her age and her requests regarding performance enhancing drugs. Read the interview to find out why!

elleoldermen

I thought I'd already posted this, but apparently I hadn't. And if you know any women with fascinating sex and dating lives, I'd love to interview them anonymously for this weekly series. We can talk about pretty much anything in the sex and sexuality and dating wheelhouse, as long as they're willing to let me pick their brain. Anyone interested should email me at ellesexstories at gmail.com and tell me a little about who you are and what you'd want to talk about in the interview. Thank you!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home