Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Why I love publishing spanking erotica stories like "Restitution" by Ria Restrepo

I'm planning to detail on this blog why I picked each and every one of the 22 stories in Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1, for the benefit of those who've read them and want to know my reasoning, for the intrigue of those who are considering reading it, and for intel for those considering submitting to Volume 2 (the deadline is April 1st!).

BWEOfThe Year_approved

Over at Lady Smut, I wrote "How to have an orgasm from being spanked", which is about what happens in Ria Restrepo's story "Restitution," in which pop star Ella Lopez is spanked by a police offer while being watched through a two-way mirror after she's caught shoplifting. It's a very sexy story on several levels, and I interviewed Ria about the psychology of spanking, her thoughts on her tagline "strong women who desire stronger men," BDSM and submission and more. I hope you'll check it out! You can also get more insight into her writing process in our Tumblr Q&A about "Restitution."

And of course, you can read "Restitution" in full in Best Women's Erotica of the Year, Volume 1. I don't only want to publish spanking stories (unless I'm editing an entire book of them), but I do want stories that push buttons—characters’ and readers’. I want stories that surprise me, that take a topic that may have been done thousands of times in different ways, like spanking, and still manage to say something new and unique and hot.

Get the book now at:

Amazon (print)

Kindle

Barnes & Noble (print)

Nook

Powells

Books-a-Million

IndieBound (find your nearest local bookstore)

Cleis Press

Amazon UK (print)

Amazon UK Kindle

Amazon Canada (print)

Amazon Canada Kindle

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home