Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 25, 2016

When a Jewish erotic romance author becomes a Christian inspirational romance author - my Broadly Q&A

Speaking of breaking into new markets, I've been reading Broadly since it debuted last year, and have found it fascinating, especially its coverage of sex. So I'm thrilled that today my first piece for Broadly is up; it's a Q&A entitled "What Happens When a BDSM Author Converts to Christianity". Some of you may be familiar with the work of Shoshanna Evers; I published several of her short stories and she wrote many BDSM erotic romance novels. Now that she's converted to Christianity, she's using the name Shoshanna Gabriel and you can read all about it in our interview, including the line, "I literally had an erotic story published that had no consummating sex scene. By accident."

inspirational romance

ShoshannaGabriel

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2016, Blogger Scarlett Knight said...

Well, that's quite a switch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home