Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

I watched Elf starring Will Ferrell for the first time and talked about it on the podcast Movies My Friends Have Never Seen

Until a few weeks ago, I had never seen the film Elf. Now I have, thanks to my friend Nick Nadel, who invited me on his podcast Movies My Friends Have Never Seen.

elfposter

I even stayed awake the whole time! Also discussed: the famous film my uncle was in, my boyfriend's frustration that I haven't seen so many classic films (which he wrote about in his play), and a segue into Fifty Shades of Grey (yes, really) and sexy movies. Check it out, and I recommend the rest of the podcast too. I plan to be back on in 2016! Feel free to laugh at me just as much as my boyfriend does, and I welcome suggestions about what movies I should watch next.

moviesmyfriendspodcast

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home