Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 30, 2015

Sex on #CyberMonday - 5 of my erotica titles on sale now for Kindle!

Happy Cyber Monday! Most of these sales I just found out about via Amazon, and I have no idea how long they'll last. All these ebooks are under $5, a major bargain. The Twice the Pleasure sale of $1.99 on Kindle (and Nook, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo) is on through November 4th. I'm just including Kindle links below since they are the most common, I believe, but I encourage you to check them out if you are in the mood to sex up your Cyber Monday! Also: today is the final day for my buy one, get one free kinky erotica ebook promotion for Dirty Dates: Erotic Fantasies for Couples. Happy e-reading!

Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples

irresistiblecover

The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories

bboocover

Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission

servinghimcover

Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories

tastinghimcover

Twice the Pleasure: Bisexual Women's Erotica

twicethepleasurecover

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home