Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Just announced: my next LitReactor erotica writing class starts February 11; register by December 31 to save $25

Want to learn how to write erotica, and how to market your work and get it published? You're in luck!

litreactorfeb11

My next LitReactor 4-week online erotica writing class will start February 11th. And for the first time, they're offering an early bird discount! Register by December 31st and pay $350; register January 1 or later and the price will be $375. This will be my sixth time teaching the class, and each time I refine and learn more about how to best serve my students.

You can take the class from anywhere in the world, in any time zone, on your own schedule. You read the weekly lectures and assignments when you want to, and can participate in weekly homework assignments. I would say the people who will get the most out of the class will be able to dedicate at least 5 hours a week to it. I also encourage questions and enjoy researching the answers for my students. You will also be invited after class ends to join my secret Facebook group for my erotica writing alumni to continue to the conversation.

On the LitReactor site, you'll see a breakdown of the weekly lectures and assignments, plus quotes from former students. In addition to what's listed there, I also offer extra material, including over a dozen Q&As exclusive to the class with erotica professionals such as publishers, editors, agents as well as authors, including Tiffany Reisz, Elizabeth SaFleur, Charlotte Stein, Cecilia Tan, Rebekah Weatherspoon and others.

Have a question about the class? Email me at rachelkb at gmail dot com with "LitReactor" in the subject line and I'll get right back to you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home