Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 25, 2015

Sale alert! Women in Lust and I Want You Bad are cheap right now on Amazon

Updated September 27 with new prices Double happiness for those of you who like erotica and erotic romance: the print and ebook versions of my anthologies Women in Lust and I Want You Bad, the latter a re-issue of the erotic romance book formerly titled Obsessed, are on sale for very cheap prices! The Kindle edition of Women in Lust is $1.99 through this Sunday, September 27th, and the other prices are subject to change any second. As of this post, Women in Lust is $5.63 in print on Amazon, and I Want You Bad is $3.80 for Kindle and $4.00 in print. Also: You can read my free story "I Want to Hold Your Hand" from I Want You Bad. Happy reading!

womeninlustpromoimage

Iwantyoubadcover

I Want You Bad table of contents:

Foreword: Behind the Mask of Obsession Caridad Piñeiro
Introduction Rachel Kramer Bussel

Silent Treatment Donna George Storey
One Night in Paris Kayla Perrin
Concubine Portia Da Costa
Love and Demotion Logan Belle
Mephisto Waltz Justine Elyot
Then Emerald
It’s Gotta Be Fate Jennifer Peters
Hooked Ariel Graham
Aftershocks Bella Andre
Secret Places Adele Haze
Loser Charlotte Stein
Here In Between Kristina Wright
Spellbound by Garnell Wallace
Raven’s Flight Andrea Dale
Raindrops and Rooftops Elizabeth Coldwell
Topiary K. D. Grace
I Want to Hold Your Hand Rachel Kramer Bussel
Storm Surge Teresa Noelle Roberts
Undercover Kink Louisa Harte

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home