Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 18, 2015

A new free BDSM erotica story by me and a new cover for my 40th birthday book Dirty Dates

Maybe you've noticed from my wordy subject line I know shit about SEO and have trouble sticking to word counts. That's me, and what I've learned about myself is that I am not likely to change the core things that make me unique. I spent a long time trying to, and now I'm learning to embrace all my quirks and oddities and even my flaws.

I shared a brand new free BDSM erotica story up at Lady Smut called "Indoor Voices." Lemonade from a writing rejection: I had a contract for this story for an anthology and had even blogged that it was in an anthology, because that's where I thought it was being published. I found out yesterday I was incorrect, and after a few moments of disappointment, I decided to publish it. It's also a taste of my BSDM erotica that I hope will get you excited about my anthology that pubs on my 40th birthday, November 10th: Dirty Dates: Erotic Fantasies for Couples, which is available for pre-order and now has a way hot new cover! Read the introduction and table of contents on Tumblr and subscribe to my monthly newsletter at rachelkramerbussel.com for writing tips, event info and giveaways!

DirtyDates_approved

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home