Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, June 01, 2015

Why Khloé Kardashian is my favorite Kardashian

I know today everyone is talking about Kim Kardashian's second pregnancy and/or Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair cover, but what I wrote about for YouBeauty is Khloé Kardashian's November Regan Arts book Strong Looks Better Naked and why she's my favorite of the Kardashians. Yes, I'm a Keeping Up with the Kardashians fan. If I wasn't moving, I'd have attended her signing yesterday at BookCon. I previously wrote about Kim Kardashian and posing nude for YouBeauty.

khloekyoubeauty

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home