Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, April 02, 2015

My Pennsylvania erotica writing workshops: State College and Philadelphia

My State College, Pennsylvania Erotica 101 writing workshop has been rescheduled and will now take place Monday night, April 27th from 7 to 9 p.m. It's $20, which also gets you my erotica market resources handout. Register on Eventbrite or else at the door.

Then I will teach a 90-minute version of my workshop at the SEXx Interactive conference in Philadelphia on Friday, May 8 from 3:45-5:15 p.m. I'm looking forward to doing an event in the city where I write my sex column (I will also be doing a conference preview for my column and interviewing some of the speakers, including one I'm most excited about, keynote speaker Feminista Jones). I also highly recommend hearing Morgan Thorne speak on asexuality, which I just did at CatalystCon. Register here for SEXx Interactive.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home