Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

69 BDSM erotica stories in The Big Book of Submission now for your listening pleasure!

I couldn't be more thrilled that Rose Caraway has narrated the audiobook of my BDSM erotica flash fiction anthology The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales. (click that title to read excerpts from all 69 stories!)

bbosaudiobook

It's my third book of 69 very short stories, each 1,200 words or less, and the third of them that Rose has narrated. I'm not just saying that because the two she previously narrated, The Big Book of Orgasms and Gotta Have It have sold so well they pretty much made up half of my entire last royalty check. I'm saying it because she has singlehandedly brought my erotica offerings to a whole new audience and it's such a huge honor to get to keep working with her and innovating. I think she'll be bringing you more free listens from this hot offering but for now, you can get a sample of The Big Book of Submission audiobook on Audible.

You might also like:

bbooaudiobookcover
The Big Book of Orgasms


gottahaveitaudiobook
Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home