Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, April 10, 2015

3 audiobooks, 3 bestsellers: Thank you, best narrator ever, Rose Caraway

roseandrachelaudio

I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am to Rose Caraway for being such a brilliant narrator of my audiobooks for Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories and The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales. When I saw Rose pays my rent, I'm not kidding; her audiobooks make up a large percentage of my royalties, which are what allow me to work from home and cobble together what still often feels like a crazy, pinch-me, how-did-I-get-here career for a woman who dropped out of law school with no plans and no money. She brings such dedication to her work, making sure everything is perfect, creating fun, wonderful graphics and truly bringing a level of professionalism to the recording and promotion of these audiobooks like you wouldn't believe.

I wanted to take a moment to thank you, and to encourage you to listen to her The Kiss Me Quick's podcast. Another reason she's awesome: she sent her anthology The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica around the world to get signed by her international group of authors and is giving that signed copy away! Who does that? Nobody else I know. I love the passion and excitement she brings to all her projects. I promise to share the free stories she will be posting from this latest collection of BDSM erotica, as I've done before.

forcedorgasmsrose

Here's one of my favorite images, for the free recording of "Forced Orgasms" by Shoshanna Evers in The Big Book of Orgasms. Listen to it:

Listen or download this sexy story at: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/kisstherose/id/2811318
Or subscribe in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-kiss-me-quicks-sex-stories/id463196186
or Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/rose-caraway/the-kiss-me-quicks-erotic-sex-stories-by-rose-caraway

(FYI, she also narrated the audiobook my essay collection Sex & Cupcakes, which I recommend, but in terms of my bottom line, I won't get royalties on that for 10 years, so I am focusing on the whole earning a living thing here.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home