Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 09, 2015

This erotica book is touring the world, literally, and you can win a copy from Rose Caraway

I love this project that my favorite audiobook narrator Rose Caraway is doing with her first anthology, The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica, by sending it around the world to all the contributors to sign it before giving away a signed copy. It was so fun to be part of this project and brought home to me the value of an erotica writing and reading community. I've signed my copies and sent them off to the next contributor. Want to win a copy? Leave Rose a comment now. If you can't wait to read this hot and sexy book, you can get your copy in print, ebook or audiobook (read by Rose, of course), or at your local independent bookstore or directly from Cleis Press. My story "Book Swap," very loosely inspired by an actual airplane ride, opens the book. Also be sure to check out Rose's two podcasts: The Kiss Me Quick's and The Sexy Librarian Blog-Cast.

rosemap

mewithrosesignedbook

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home