Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Should erotica writers include safer sex in their fiction?

That's the question I pose at Salon, where their subtitle is "Erotica authors don't degree on safe sex demands. I answer by way of opinions from blogger Reading with Analysis, Angie Lynch of review site Shameless Book Club, as well as erotica and erotic romance authors KD Grace, Tamsin Flowers, Tiffany Reisz, Lucy Felthouse, Nicola James, Remittance Girl and Solace Ames. Thank you to everyone who responded to me for this article, those I could include and those I couldn't, and as always, feel free to pitch me on article and column topics at rachelkb at gmail.com - I've got lots more on the way this month!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home