Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Philadelphia dominatrix profile in this week's Philadelphia City Paper sex column

For my Philadelphia City Paper sex column this week, I profiled Philadelphia dominatrix Domina Devorah, talking about what her clients are like, favorite sessions, feminism and more. As always, especially since this is a weekly column, I welcome topic suggestions of people, pop culture news, events, fetishes, issues, etc. for future columns at rachelkb at gmail.com with "City Paper" in the subject line.

devorahcolumn
above photo by brickxbirch

And I forgot to share how happy I am that last week's pubic hair/Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue column made it onto the cover!

citypapercoverfeb19

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home