Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy release day Best Bondage Erotica 2015 ebook!

I sometimes feel like my books get two release days: the day the print edition is for sale on Amazon, which is usually before it hits brick and mortar stores, and the day the ebook comes out. Today, for Best Bondage Erotica 2015, print and ebook are for sale, and I'm sharing more links below and shortly will post all the stores that have ordered a copy. I don't know how many more erotica books I'll be editing going forward (I have a few completed ones that will be coming out in 2015 and 2016) as I focus on building the best business I can for myself and transition into writing and teaching for the most part, but I love this book, I love that I got to publish so many new to the genre authors, I love that it's so fun and creative (kinky camping! kinky yoga! home repair plus bondage! knitting as bondage tool!). Don't be confused if you see the old cover (not the one below) on Amazon or elsewhere; that was an early mockup of the cover that got changed at the last minute by my publisher and I'm doing my best to rid the internet of the old version in favor of the real and crazy hot new one.

I truly hope it reaches people who are looking for a sexy read, no matter your personal interest in bondage. I've always believed that a good erotica story should transcend its specific kinks or subgenre. Yes, if you're into bondage, you will likely enjoy a book with this title more than someone not into bondage, but I certainly don't think you have to like or know the first thing about bondage to appreciate the craft, sexiness, humor and hotness of this book. The heart of these stories isn't so much bondage as the relationships between the characters, whether it's the gay male couple making their way to the altar by hook or by crook in "Tying The Knot" by Rob Rosen or the devilish business minds trying to outdo each other in "Bound to Lie" by Nichelle Gregory. And, of course, this is the 5th in the annual series I've edited, so you can also check out Best Bondage Erotica 2011, Best Bondage Erotica 2012, Best Bondage Erotica 2013 and Best Bondage Erotica 2014. Don't be fooled by the dates on them; these have kink with no expiration date and are still as sexy as the day they came out. The great downside of an annual anthology is the cliff drop in sales the moment the calendar changes, but some of these have continued to have a life, I think in part because bondage is so popular.

Here's the deal: anything you can do to help this book as it launches into the world is much appreciated. You can leave a review on Goodreads and Amazon, reblog from our Tumblr, follow us @bestbondage on Twitter and like us on Facebook and spread the word there.

Pretty erotica bookmarks and postcards

And I've got these lovely free postcards and bookmarks! Want one? Just come to any of my upcoming events in Brooklyn, Richmond, Charlottesville (Virginia), Baltimore or CatalystCon in Arlington, Virginia and I'd be happy to give you one!

image


Buy Best Bondage Erotica 2015 from:

Amazon

Kindle ebook

Amazon UK

Kindle UK

Bn.com

Nook ebook

Books-a-Million

Powell’s

IndieBound (find your local independent bookstore)

iTunes

Cleis Press

Table of contents:

Foreword: The Moment by Annabel Joseph

Introduction: Bondage at Home and Away by Rachel Kramer Bussel (see below)
The Centerpiece Erin Spillane
An Unforgettable Ride Elise Hepner
What Happens in Vegas… Tim Rudolph
The Thug Sommer Marsden
Housewarming the Craftsman Daddy X
Multiple Choice Emily Bingham
Tying the Knot Rob Rosen
Baddha Konasana Corvidae
Queen for a Night Robert Black
Bound to Lie Nichelle Gregory
Tied and Twisted Jodie Griffin
Cocoon Annabeth Leong
Auction, in Quotation Marks LN Bey
Melt Elizabeth Coldwell
You Shall Not Come D.L. King
Point and Click L.C. Spoering
Stuck on You Jenne Davis
In Suspense Shenoa Carroll-Bradd  
Trinity’s New Hobby Lucy Felthouse
Plastered Anna Watson
Of Human Bondage Rachel Kramer Bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home