Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What are your favorite dirty words? Mine are "cock" and "spanking"

If you didn't get a chance to read it, my sex column on how to talk dirty from last week offered up tips from Carnalcopia podcasters Ashley Manta and Katie Mack (pictured below). So I wanted to know: What are your favorite dirty words? Leave a comment and let me know! You can leave just the word, or a little more info. Feel free to also share your least favorite dirty word, the way "penis" doesn't work for Katie. (Note that comments are moderated but as long as yours isn't spam, I'll approve it.)

Me? I love the word "cock" and also "spanking." Sometimes I like "good" and sometimes I like "bad," but it all depends on the context, as does almost everything about my sexual preferences. I don't know how often my favorites appear in my erotica stories; usually those are more about the tone in which something is said, which can be harder to convey in writing. Another reason I love sexy talk; because the right pitch can make all the difference. Someone's name can be a seduction or a threat, a compliment or an epithet, and the same person may respond differently to all these nuances.

kateashley2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home