Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2 spots left in online erotica writing class, in person class Friday, October 24th in NYC

There are 2 spots (of 16 maximum) left in my LitReactor erotica writing class that starts this Thursday, October 16th; I'm excited about my first (written) lecture and teaching this small group of online students and giving them the best advice I've got about getting published. You can find out more about the goals, assignments and plans for the class.

Next Friday October 24th at 7:30 p.m. I teach erotica writing in New York on the Upper East Side for New York Academy of Sex Education. It's $25/person in advance and you can sign up here.

More soon about my debut essay collection ebook Sex and Cupcakes and more!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home