Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Rose Caraway interviewed me on her Sexy Librarian podcast!

Last night I had a long chat with Rose Caraway about everything from erotica writing, editing and consulting to my tips on doing erotica readings, like we're doing on Monday, September 15th at 7:30 at The Booksmith, 1644 Haight Street, San Francisco (join us, it's free and I love The Booksmith), my love of coffee, my favorite and least favorite erotic words and much more. Listen here:



Last time Rose interviewed me it was in her studio and we discussed sexy remote controls, nipple clamps and more.

Catch more of her wonderful author interviews on her blog.

And of course, read "Book Swap" and 20 other sexy stories, complete with fun card catalog entries, in her new anthology The Sexy Librarian's Big Book of Erotica! It's out now in print and ebook, and of course the best narrator in the business is going to be narrating her own book, out very soon from Audible!

sexylibrariancover

Book Swap

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home