Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 04, 2014

Buy 2 books get 1 free sale from my publisher Cleis Press

My publisher Cleis Press is having a big summer buy 2 get 1 free sale (they've also got a contest to win some of their summer-themed titles. You can choose from any of their 400 titles and 49 of those are mine! All are linked below; my very favorite is The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories, in case you're wondering. Looking at this list makes me hopeful and reminds me how far I've come in this career I'm still figuring out, one day at a time. I'm honored to edit anthologies for Cleis, to have gotten my erotica start in their Best Lesbian Erotica 2001 edited by Tristan Taormino with my Monica Lewinsky story "Monica and Me," and to continue to contribute to so many of their anthologies. These along with my ebook only title Between the Cheeks are the ones I've edited for them so far, with many more on the way in 2014 and 2015 and, if I'm lucky, far beyond that!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home