Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 28, 2014

Very popular book fetish erotica - listen free now on Rose Caraway's podcast!

I am a very proud editor today upon seeing that the free podcast with "Book Lover" by Donna George Storey, from my favorite of my anthologies, The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories, is #6 on iTunes' sexuality charts, behind Dan Savage and Sex Nerd Sandra! It's all due to the genius of podcaster and audiobook narrator extraordinaire Rose Caraway, who I wish I could work with on every audiobook because she simply is excellent at her job, both her sexy narration and bringing audio erotica to the masses. I don't know how she does it but I'm thrilled! She's got 68 more hot flash fiction erotica stories for you in The Big Book of Orgasms audiobook. You can listen to more of her by subscribing to her podcast The Kiss Me Quick's on iTunes, and get another The Big Book of Orgasms freebie with "Pushing Boundaries on Public Transport" by Victoria Blisse. Also through April 30th you can get the Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex audiobook for only $3.99 when you buy the Kindle edition for $1.99. More from me and Rose very soon too!

bookloveritunes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home