Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys with Yes, Sir contributor

When you edit an anthology, you meet, and virtually meet, all sorts of writers--I don't have an exact count, but in my over 50 anthologies, I've worked with hundreds of writers. They can surprise me in the most delightful ways, such as Jocelyn Bringas recently did by sharing this photo of her with Nick Carter of The Backstreet Boys, and the book she contributed to, Yes, Sir. How cool is that?

carterbringas

Want to see what's inside? Here's a snippet of her story "Pink Is The Enemy." Want to give a book with your story to a celebrity? Submit to my 3 calls for submissions now!
From "Pink Is The Enemy" by Jocelyn Bringas

“Take off your skirt.”

My fingers immediately obeyed his request and tugged the material down to the floor. I was now one thong away from being completely naked as I stood with my back facing Duke. “What the fuck?”

I heard him get up from his chair and stomp his way to me. My heart was racing. He never got up from his chair unless something was terribly wrong. I gasped when his hands viciously grabbed my asscheeks and spread them far apart.

“Why are you wearing a pink thong?”

Crap! I had forgotten to change my underwear before coming to his home. My boss had kept me late at work and by the time I was on the freeway, there was no time to go to my apartment for an underwear change. Duke always wanted me to be at his home on time. If I was even just one second late he wouldn’t bother answering the door.

My heart felt heavy knowing I had disappointed him. I had always been so good about changing my underwear. I aimed to please him and breaking my streak made me feel really bad.

He walked away, leaving me standing there frozen. I didn’t want to move an inch. Last time I moved to look for him I was put in detention. His form of detention was no touching and no fucking for two days. Not having his cock for forty-eight hours had been pure torture and I didn’t want to risk experiencing that again.
yessir
Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission
The lucky women in Yes, Sir give up control to irresistibly powerful men who understand that dominance is about exulting in power that is freely yielded. Bound, gagged or spanked—or controlled with just a glance—these erotic adventurers experience the breathtaking thrills of sexual submission. With stories by Donna George Storey, Alison Tyler, Stan Kent, and many more of the best writers in the field, Yes, Sir shows that pleasure is best when dispensed by a firm hand.
Buy from:

Amazon

Kindle ebook

Bn.com

Nook ebook

Books-a-Million

Powell's

iBooks

Google Play

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home