Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 08, 2013

Southern Shabbit tonight with kimchi-braised brisket at City Grit

Tonight's Southern Shabbat at City Grit had me at "kimchi-braised brisket." Wish I could be there but I'm getting ready to go on a two-week trip. For my daily event picks check out the Eight-Day Week section of The New York Observer and keep sending me events, yours or ones that might be of interest, with full details and at least 2 weeks' notice, to 8dayweek at observer.com - thanks and do check out City Grit if you're looking for a unique meal and to meet interesting people.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home