Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Greetings from Santa Fe, and my favorite piece of art so far

I'm enjoying just how many art museums and galleries there are in Santa Fe. This Maria Chabot photo of Georgia O'Keeffe and Maurice Grosser is one of my favorite things I saw at the New Mexico Museum of Art yesterday (it's displayed there next to a Harley), and I'm off to explore more art today. You can read more about this photo at The Selvedge Yard. I also discovered the work of Mark Kostabi, which I want to see more of. This one in particular, "Inaccessible People Aren't Worth It," is a message I've needed to learn.

georgia-okeeffe-hitching-a-ride-to-abiquiu-motorcycle

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home