Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 25, 2013

Get social media tips tonight from Gary Vaynerchuk, author of Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook

I brought Gary Vaynerchuk's new book Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World with me from New Jersey to Albuquerque to Santa Fe to Austin. I actually planned to leave my copy there because it's heavy but as I began reading I realized I have oodles to learn from it about how to optimize my professional social media use. That's my little personal two cents. More about the book and Gary's event tonight with New York Observer editor in chief Ken Kurson at Barnes & Noble Union Square at observer.com.

jabjabjab

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2013, Blogger Gabby G. said...

Love your blog, Lusty Lady! I just checked out your article on Refinery29, too. I think you might like my blog, it's also about women's lifestyle and relationships... www.zepeel.blogspot.com Hope you enjoy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home