Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 30, 2013

BOGO erotica book sale from Small Buiness Saturday through Cyber Monday

Last December, on the advice of my accountant, I started RKB Enterprises, Inc., aka, me and the various activities that comprise my livelihood--editing books, writing articles, blogging and erotic writing workshops, and whatever else I come up with next. I was surprised and excited that this career I've cobbled together post-law school and post-full-time job warranted such a move. Since then, it's been all over the place, with book sale highs and lows, and since I'm me, heart on my sleeve girl, I have alternately marveled that I am a small business owner and wondered if it's time to chuck it all in and get a "real job." For now, I'm sticking with this job, a glorious, around-the-clock one that allows me to work from all over the country and the world in my travels, that allows me to meet and buy work from international authors, that introduces me to other small business owners such as those at The Tool Shed, Self Serve, Bookwoman, Bedpost Confessions and Nomia, one in which every day is different. I will feel blessed and honored every day I get to keep doing this, however long it lasts, and I thank you all for supporting my work.

So on this Small Business Saturday, if you want to support a small business owner as well as feminist queer-run independent publisher Cleis Press and get a great deal, consider giving yourself and/or someone else the gift of erotica--since it's a 2 for 1 deal, you could buy a book for yourself and give one to someone else. Yes, ebooks are giftable. I will autograph print books to anyone you like (if I have the book in stock, it'll be mailed Friday; if not, it'll be mailed as soon as my copies arrive). The deal is: buy any of the following Cleis Press books of mine from any store today, Saturday, November 30th, through 11:59 p.m. Monday, December 2nd, and I will send you another one free. Details below. Book options: Anything for You: Erotica for Kinky Couples; Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica; Best Bondage Erotica 2011; Best Bondage Erotica 2012; Best Bondage Erotica 2013; Best Sex Writing 2008; Best Sex Writing 2009; Best Sex Writing 2010; Best Sex Writing 2012; Best Sex Writing 2013; Between the Cheeks; The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories; Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories; Caught Looking: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists; Cheeky Spanking Stories; Crossdressing; Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories; Fast Girls; Going Down: Oral Sex Stories; Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex; He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission; Hide and Seek: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists; Instruments of Pleasure: Sex Toy Erotica; Irresistible: Erotic Romance for Couples; The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories; Obsessed: Erotic Romance for Women; Only You: Erotic Romance for Women; Orgasmic; Passion; Peep Show; Please, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission; Please, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission; Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission; She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission; Smooth; Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica; Suite Encounters: Hotel Sex Stories; Surrender: Erotic Tales of Female Pleasure and Submission; Tasting Her: Oral Sex Stories; Tasting Him: Oral Sex Stories; Twice the Pleasure: Bisexual Women's Erotica; Women in Lust; Yes, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission; Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission.

Send me your e-receipt or snapshot of your print receipt dated November 30, December 1 or December 2, 2013 plus mailing address and inscription (U.S. only) or email address and Kindle or Nook or iBooks or Google Play preference by 11:59 p.m. EST Monday night, December 2nd, to orgasmantho at gmail.com with "BOGO" in the subject line, and I'll send you your choice of the above books - if you buy print, I'll send you print (U.S. only) or ebook, if you buy an ebook, I'll send you an ebook. THANK YOU for supporting me and RKB Enterprises, Inc.!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home