Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, November 08, 2013

Albuquerque and Austin, here I come!

I'm flying out to Albuquerque on Saturday night so I can spend Sunday, my birthday, there, and you can read more about that in the "Shush!" issue of TueNight. Very excited for sun and art for a week in New Mexico, and to meet the staff of Self Serve at Tuesday night's erotica writing workshop (7:30-9, you can still sign up on their site!). Speaking of Albuquerque, thank you so much to Weekly Alibi for this glowing review of The Big Book of Orgasms:
Keep reading, and you will find gay, lesbian, and bisexual groupings alongside the hetero hook-ups in long-term relationships, Dominant/submissive relationships, ex-relationships, and no relationships—casual and free. Writers Suleikha Snyder, Sinclair Sexsmith, Elizabeth Coldwell, Bussel herself and many more put into words the dirtiest thoughts of exquisite pleasure.

The stories are short, so choose your hand or vibrator speed carefully. Don’t be surprised when you have to dog-ear pages to return to your favorites. You’ll want to revisit these stories. Or should I say—you’ll want to come again.
I'll be exploring Albuquerque and Santa Fe, then heading on to Austin...

Where on Tuesday, November 19th, from 7:30-9, I'll be at one of my favorite feminist bookstores, Bookwoman, to teach Erotica 101. Call 512-472-2785 to register.

Bookwomanworkshop

Then I'll be telling a true sex story at Bedpost Confessions on November 21st, also in Austin.

If you know anyone in Albuqeruque or Austin, please let them know! Also on the horizon: December 3rd erotica writing workshop at Nomia, 24 Exchange Street, Suite 215 in Portland, Maine, from 7:30-9. You can sign up for that one by calling 207-773-4774. It's limited to 18 people and is filling up fast, so if you are considering going, please sign up early Details on all my events are on my website, where you can also sign up for my newsletter on the left-hand side. Thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home