Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Free book offer and my erotica events in Northampton, San Francisco, Albuquerque, Austin, New York and Portland, Maine

Details on all my upcoming events in Northampton, Massachusetts, San Francisco, Albuquerque, Austin, New York and Portland, Maine are in my latest newsletter, where you'll also find a free book offer for fans of The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories. I'm being told that the December 3rd Portland, Maine workshop is selling briskly, so if you're interested, sign up as space is limited to 18 people, so please call 207.773.4774 to register. Also, just announced after my newsletter went out is a big January 3rd reading at a place I've wanted to read for years: The Museum of Sex for Between the Covers! Sign up to receive my next newsletter on the left-hand side of rachelkramerbussel.com.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home