Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Don't believe the search box Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica is only $12.74

It makes me very sad that when I search for my book Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica this is what shows up on Amazon, so I wanted to give you the right link to the actual paperback. Don't pay whoever is trying to rip me off with a $27.09 version! You can also get the Kindle version for only $8.77 (as of this posting), and can read the introduction for free. I won't hold my breath for this to get fixed, but hint hint, Amazon, you just get more sales if you show a lower normal price first!

amazonbabygotoct20

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home