Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Come see me on my last trip to San Francisco*

I'll be doing the one and only live reading from the best book I've ever edited and probably the best book I will ever edit, The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories, on November 6th at 6:30 at Good Vibrations, 1620 Polk Street in San Francisco. It's probably my last trip to San Francisco for many, many years*, and it features both authors I know and authors I'm meeting for the first time, several of whom have their first published erotic story in the book. I hope you can make it, and I also hope you'll pass this on to others in the Bay Area who might want to check it out. Hoping to make it a standing room only event!

RKB BBOO Small
November 6, 6:30, FREE
The Big Book of Orgasms reading at Good Vibrations

The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories (Cleis Press) is editor Rachel Kramer Bussel's latest and greatest erotica anthology. This climactic collection of pansexual short shorts are perfect for bedtime reading to a lover or on your own. Whether getting off from exhibitionism, voyeurism, hot wax, dirty talk or a very special pair of blue jeans, the characters in The Big Book of Orgasms go all out for the Big O. From vanilla to kinky, and everything in between, there's something for all erotic readers here. At this special reading, Bussel will be joined by contributors Lily K. Cho, Malin James, Crystal Jordan, Sinclair Sexsmith, Donna George Storey, B.D. Swain, Virgie Tovar, Jade A. Waters and Xan West for an evening of steamy stories that's sure to leave you hot and bothered.
*I'll totally come back to San Francisco if my trip is paid for or I win the lottery. Otherwise, my travel philosophy is all about visiting new places and doing my best to build RKB Enterprises, Inc.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home