Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Interracial BDSM play in "The Secret of Time Travel" by Jacqueline Applebee

"The Secret of Time Travel" by Jacqueline Applebee starts out: "I am black. My lover is white. I call him Sir, partly out of respect, but mostly because it makes him smile." There's a small snippet from the story below, and you can read the whole thing in Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission.



Previous excerpts: "Silver Fish in the Crystal Pool" by Gina Marie, "Breath" by Mollena Williams, "Duo" by J. Sinclaire, "Room #3" by Emily Bingham, "Shining in the Dark" by Bex vanKoot, "Pinky by Kissa Starling, "I Always Do" by Kiki DeLovely, "The Golden Ruler" by Giselle Renarde, "Safe, Sane and Consensual" by Ariel Graham, "Run, Baby, Run" by Vida Bailey, "The Letter" by Tiffany Reisz part 1 and part 2, "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts, "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.
From "The Secret of Time Travel" by Jacqueline Applebee

Sir beats me with fast light swats. His belt makes a whooshing noise as he moves. I giggle; I can’t help myself. This is how I always respond at first.

“What are you laughing at, girl?” He tickles my side. “What’s so funny?”

I squirm, wriggle with delight. I feel like a happy little soul. My lover’s fingers are like fireworks. I crackle and sparkle when he touches me. The room glows bright with color.

“Silly little thing.” He suddenly throws down his belt. He uses his hand instead. Sir’s blows are hard and solid on my bottom. My breathing slows as I suck in big gulps of air. This is the second stage of my arousal. All the noise in my throat stops as I absorb the feel of his hand.

“You still with me?” he asks, bending his head to look at me. I nod, unable to speak. My voice escaped me a little while ago. My mind moves back in time to a place where everything was warm and snug; sensation was all I knew. My body follows with every breath I take. The secret of time travel is simply my lover’s hand on my skin. Each impact of flesh against flesh pulls me into a sparkling vortex. Adventure lies beyond a curtain of pain.
You can preorder Serving Him from Amazon and Bn.com. The Kindle ebook edition will be out on February 18th. THANK YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home