Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 28, 2013

I wish I were traveling, but I also love New York truly, madly, deeply

I broke my own rule of this being the year of positivity online. Oops and apologies. I'm sure this week and month will soon be gone and with them all their attendant annoyances. And I'm planning trips! Learned last year I have to keep mum about where I'm going until the trip is over since hotels are not so great about keeping their guests' identities a secret (might be time to up my travel game and have a nom de travel, which feels ridiculous and hilarious and pretentious but better to be safe than sorry). Also, I'm planning to take a travel writing class, which I hope will pay off, but even if it doesn't, it will be something new, which I desperately need. Every day at noon this week, JetBlue is announcing special fares from New York, and they are also giving all TrueBlue members 5,000 bonus points if you take 3 round trips within 2013. I probably would have taken that many anyway, but it's added incentive. For travel tips, check out Nomadic Matt and Johnny Jet. I cannot hop on a plane today, though I'd love it if my life were set up so I could, but I will be soon. And I'll get my culture fix this week with Not By Bread Alone at NYU and a taping of Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell. I'm doing my best to take full advantage of this gorgeous, busy, amazing city while I can.