Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Last chance for a free bondage erotica book, Amazon.com reviewers

I have a few more copies of Best Bondage Erotica 2013 to send to Amazon.com reviewers tomorrow; if you're in the U.S. and have an Amazon.com account you've made a purchase from and want to review it, email me at bestbondage2013 at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and your name and mailing address by tonight (Wednesday, November 1th) and if I have enough, I will send you a free, signed copy tomorrow. You can read the table of contents and my introduction here. I just ask that you review it within 6 weeks! This is a promotion I do with all my books and I buy and mail the books myself, which is why I can't afford to send overseas, sorry! Thank you so much for your ongoing support, everyone who's read, bought, reviewed, liked and otherwise supported my books. It means a lot, and I hope to have some more calls posted soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home