Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cheese curds, bacon, alligator, lamb testicles, deep fried deliciousness: My first time at the Minnesota State Fair

Read all about my three days at the Minnesota State Fair at Grub Street (yes, "orgy" is in the title). It's my first piece for them and I'm very excited to be delving into food writing (aside from cupcake blogging). If you like it, please like it on Facebook and pass it on. More photos are on Flickr but these are some of my favorites, like alligator sauteed in garlic and oil and alligator-shaped fries! That soft serve cone ruined me for soft serve; it was amazing. Thanks to my friend Sheela for recommending I try it (in the dairy building). Also it didn't make it in to the final article, but New Yorkers, heads up for next year, there's a Minnesota State Fair Day in NYC, complete with cheese curds!


Puff Daddy on a stick!









Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home