Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, April 09, 2012

Say Please review of my story "A Slap in the Face"

Great review at My Whole Sex Life of Sinclair Sexsmith's new anthology Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica that offers up two people's POVs about various stories. I haven't read the whole book yet (or seen it in the flesh) but I am looking forward to it. Here's what they say about mine:
A Slap in the Face, by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Evoë:
I think this was the most intense story in the anthology, and that’s saying a lot because they are all pretty amazing. Partly it held me riveted because I find slapping somewhat taboo and therefore fascinating, partly I found the character development seductive. Yes, it’s a short story, but I was charmed by the emotional progression. I appreciate the safeword explanation and appreciate that there is not a strap-on used in this story, although it’s implied that there will soon be some strap-on play. It makes me want to follow these two women home!

Harold:
This powerful story put me in a place I often end up reading edgy BDSM erotica: wondering about the origins of the kink. I love and understand the heat, the almost unbearable turn-on that just the right mix of fear and pain can arouse, but I also sense roots winding back to some childhood trauma no child deserves. I salute the healing power of hot and loving kink, but it scares me, still, about what it is to be human.
Read an excerpt from my story here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home