Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi from MOMENTUM

I'm having a wonderful time at MOMENTUM! You can follow what's happening via the hashtag #mcon on Twitter. I've been to panels on sex worker rights, blogging and body image and fat so far. I shot a video for gasm.org with Jamye Waxman, met my fellow November 10th birthday sharer, Best Sex Writing 2012 contributor and Naked at Our Age author Joan Price and lots of others. I also added to my to do list to do a workshop at Self Serve Toys in Albuquerque, who made this Viva La Vibrator sticker.


my awesome boyfriend drove to Virginia; I put my feet up

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home