Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Free wine, cheese, haiku and single girls tonight at WORD in Greenpoint, Brooklyn

Firstly, Happy National Whipped Cream Day! Yes, it's today.

Join me tonight at 7 at 126 Franklin Street (G train) at WORD in Greenpoint, Brooklyn with Anna David and Beth Griffenhagen. Free wine and cheese and skin care products!







I just got Beth's book Haiku for the Single Girl and it's hysterical! I have SO many favorites, among them:

On my kitchen floor
We fucked loudly, more than once.
Take that, married friends!

I like trysts with guys
From other countries. It's like
Stamping your passport!

Dear Future Husband,
Hope you like a.m. blow jobs
And pizza. Call me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 05, 2012, Blogger Savannah Chase said...

This sounds like a fun event...I'm going to have to check out Beth's book..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home