Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 12, 2011

Kinky BDSM spanking sex diary this week!

I imagine this week's sex diary "The Kinky Blogger Who Gets 'Maintenance Spankings'" will be of interest to many of you (I'm the editor). Here's a snippet:

He pulls the "demerits" list off the fridge. I have accrued twenty demerits this week, each one punishable by a spanking, for offenses like being messy and teasing him. I bend over the bed, arching my bottom up in the air. He spanks my bare butt through open-bottomed fishnet panties.

Read the whole sex diary

If you're interested in writing a sex diary, make sure to read a few diaries then email me at sexdiaries at nymag.com and tell me why you'd make a good diarist. And if you know someone who'd be interested, do feel free to pass that info on. Thanks!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home