Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get your free Women in Lust postcard right here!

Yay! Women in Lust: Erotic Stories (click to read my introduction and the table of contents), my 40th anthology, will be in my hands in mid-October, and at your local bookstore soon afterward. I'll let you know when it's for sale online and in ebook formats, but for now: postcards are in! Want one? (US only) Email me at womeninlust at gmail.com with "Postcard" in the subject line and your name and mailing address in the body. (FYI, I'm not trying to discriminate against non-US addresses, but since I pay for the postcard design and postcards and mailing, that's all I can afford.)



What else? Well, you can read excerpts from the stories at the Women in Lust blog!

Order Women in Lust from:

Amazon

Kindle edition (ebook) TK

Barnes & Noble

Nook (ebook) TK

Powells

IndieBound (search for your local indie bookstore)

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home