Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Safe in BK

I had a lovely weekend at home, which made me realize my true loner nature. I love people, but not 24/7, and especially in between traveling weekends it was perfect to have a little downtime. Good wakeup call that if I don't build more of that in all the Wellbutrin and Ritalin and whatever else I wind up taking won't be any good unless I actually make concrete changes to improve my life. Baby steps all the way. I feel 36 looming and while part of me cannot wait to be rid of the hell that 35 has been, I know I have infinitely more to learn, and the next 2 and a half months I'm hoping to cram as much knowledge in as I can to help me move toward my goals for 36 and 37 and beyond.

So, I'm looking forward to more weekends at home. Maybe with the phone off. Single girl gratitude FTW. I found lots of books I want to read, including library books like the very appropriate The Pile of Stuff at the Bottom of the Stairs b Christina Hopkinson, threw out a suitcase I don't use and purged a lot, though my organizing sessions was canceled since the subways weren't running. Snapped this yesterday - my neighborhood just got a lot of rain but all was fine. I'm on a bunch of book deadlines, and waiting for contracts so I can share with you the lineups of Irresistible and Going Down. I'm wrapping up my big 2012 books and writing a few 4,000-word stories and a few other pieces; if they pan out, I'll let you know! Announcing a new call this week too! Extremely relieved my book party is over and the only event I'm planning is my September 9th Vegas reading. Hope you're all safe and sound post-Irene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home