Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Lost is out today, our party is August 25th!

I just ordered big posters from PosterBrain for our big Obsessed and The Lost book party on August 25th! I hope to see you there, where you can eat lots of free cupcakes, hear steamy readings and win prizes, like a signed poster, plus goodies from The Pleasure Chest will be given away.

But what I wanted to tell you is that you can now purchase, in paperback or ebook (out August 1), new paranormal romance The Lost by Caridad Piñeiro! I'll be reviewing it here soon, but definitely check it out and join us to get your book signed!



Amazon B&N.com BAM Borders powells Target Walmart Indiebound

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home