Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seattle, Seattle, Seattle! Get your FREE cupcakes and sexy erotica Monday night

This is the kind of question I am fielding from my readers from Naked Girls Reading:

By the way, do you know if it would be possible for us to wear sheer lacythings with nothing underneath? So it would still show our nudie bits but technically be clothing? Just trying to figure out how to make it the most like Naked Girls Reading as possible.




What will they wear? I don't know, and I wouldn't tell even if I did. You have to show up Monday night to find out! Extra special karma points to those who spread the word about this fun, free event. I do plan to visit Seattle again for fun but I probably won't do more readings so please do check it out! I will be offering up teasers of the stories we plan to read. I'm open to suggestions, so if you liked Gotta Have It and have a request, I'll read any of the 68 stories (Shanna will presumably read her own, "Genesis")! Free tote bags will also be given out courtesy of EdenFantasys.



Baby raspberry rhubarb (rhubarb cake w/raspberry cream cheese frosting)
Baby gay (vanilla funfetti cake w/vanilla buttercream and rainbow sprinkles)
Baby peppermint on chocolate
Baby salted caramel
Baby triple threat

Get your free cupcakes and hot smut:

June 27, 6-8 pm, FREE
Babeland, 707 E. Pike Street, Seattle, 206-328-2914 (get directions here)
Gotta Have It reading

Join Gotta Have It editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, contributor Shanna Germain ("Genesis") and burlesque performers Jesse Belle-Jones, Polly Wood and Heidi Von Haught from Naked Girls Reading for a fun, fabulous event at Babeland Seattle for short, sexy readings from Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, plus free cupcakes! Free copies of SexIs Magazine will be given away.


Salted caramel is the one on the top; see more of my photos from Cupcake Royale Capitol Hill on Flickr.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home