Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yes, my Seattle June 27th will be this hot

And you should be there. Or wish you were there. It's free and Naked Girls Reading will be reading almost naked and I and Shanna Germain will be reading and signing Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex. And there are free cupcakes! I'll be in Seattle this weekend for vacation and fun and CupcakeCamp Seattle...in June I'll be there for the Rock N Roll Marathon, which I just may be walking solo (helpful hint: don't make plans nine months in advance with anyone and expect them to stay in place) and for this fantabulous very special reading. As I've said before, I quit In The Flesh because I couldn't afford the time and financial costs, and this is the last year I'll be doing the same amount of readings unless someone else is flying me there (meaning, this is the last year I will be doing a lot of readings). I am hoping to get out to California in 2012 to do some readings with Susie Bright for Best Sex Writing 2012 (deadline May 1 and it's already shaping up amazingly).

Anyway...crazy busy time but I wanted to share this hot flyer with you. If you like it, do me a favor and head over to Facebook and share the news about this reading. Or just copy and paste. Whatever works.



June 27, 6-8 pm, FREE
Babeland, 707 E. Pike Street, Seattle
Gotta Have It reading

Join Gotta Have It editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, contributor Shanna Germain ("Genesis") and burlesque performers Jesse Belle-Jones, Polly Wood and Heidi Von Haught from Naked Girls Reading for a fun, fabulous event at Babeland Seattle for short, sexy readings from Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex, plus free cupcakes! Free copies of SexIs Magazine will be given away.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home