Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

London readings July 2 and 4

I'll have lineups and addresses soon, but for now, I can tell you that I'm going to London (UK) and doing my very first readings every there! I'm so looking forward to it, and as a fan of Sh! and Coffee, Cake and Kink (which has since closed their previous venue but we are cooking up something fabulous), having visited both places on my last visit there in, I think, 2007, I'm extra excited. And of course there will be cupcakes! The readings will be:

Sat 2nd July at Sh!

&

Mon 4th July at Coffee, Cake and Kink (venue tba)

And look, Sh! is excited too!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2011, Blogger Lucy Felthouse said...

Awesome, I'll be there! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home