Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

3 free erotica stories by me as featured author at ERWA

I'm the featured author for March at Erotica Readers & Writers Association, which is the #1 site I recommend to erotica writers. They have mailing lists, columns, articles, galleries where you can submit your work and, best of all, an extensive calls for submission section. Click on the titles below to read the stories in full, for free, at ERWA, and click on the book covers to be taken to each book's site or a blog post with table of contents, introduction and purchasing links (and in the case of Spanked, book trailer, my very first).

"Belted" from Surrender



"Chilly Girl" from Smooth



"The Depths of Despair" from Spanked

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home