Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Kindle edition of Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex now available

It's been so great to do readings and see people taking home Gotta Have It. I've been reading a few stories, my own "Manners," which there's video of and you can read in full here, and, last night, the last story in the book, "Vacation Pictures" by Robert Peregrine, which is full of humor and sex toys. I'm excited to announce that the
Kindle edition of Gotta Have It is now for sale for $9.29, which, I think, makes each of the 69 stories average out to just under 14 cents. Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home