Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

2 videos from my California readings: Orgasmic mashup and "Manners" at Coco de Mer

I just got emails about these lovely readings - big thanks to Bianca Butler and Dave Naz, respectively, for taping us!


Roundup of the reading at Booksmith in San Francisco featuring me, Violet Blue, Susie Hara, Dusty Horn and Donna George Storey - if you want to watch the whole thing, click here from The Campanil at Mills College. Violet Blue read from "The Fugly Ducky" by Thomas Roche, and I read from "Espionage" from Best Women's Erotica 2011, though you have to check the Booksmith link for that, in full. There was a LOT of humor at this reading, as you can tell from this clip above.


Orgasmic: Erotica for Women


Rachel Kramer Bussel reads Manners from Dave Naz on Vimeo.


Dave Naz taped me reading my kinky face-slapping story "Manners" from Gotta Have It - click that link for details on 68 more hot stories! Did I say that 5 members of my family were in attendance? I so almost read something else (and opened the evening with a personal favorite, that I also read at Good Vibes, the last story, "Vacation Pictures" by Robert Peregrine, which I look forward to reading at Bluestockings on Valentine's Day, it's so humorously hot).

I'm hoping to do a reading in Seattle the weekend of June 25-26 - alas, there are no Seattle contributors to Gotta Have It but I have something up my sleeve. And I'm working on (fingers crossed) trying to do a Midwest tour of Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Chicago when it's warmer - maybe even Madison if a venue will have me. Will keep you posted!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home