Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tonight tonight tonight! The BIG night at Booksmith - be there or watch the livestream!

Tonight tonight tonight! 3 dozen free cupcakes from Mission Minis which if what I'm hearing is true are going to go fast! It's also being covered by Litseen.

January 28, 7:30 pm
READING WITH VIOLET BLUE AT BOOKSMITH



Me and superstar author and editor Violet Blue read along with Orgasmic contributors Susie Hara, Dusty Horn and Donna George Storey!

Free cupcakes!

Booksmith, 1644 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA
415-863-8688

Official Booksmith link

I think I will read "Espionage" from Best Women's Erotica 2011, a personally challenging story, because I don't know when I'll get the honor of reading with Violet again. And because it's good for me to challenge myself, to read a story that's maybe about something deeper and more important than just sex or kink. Or maybe that's just my imagination, but I think I will read it in my velvet and leather lace up the back show off my tattoo sexy new Kardashian for Bebe dress.

I was going to tell you why it really sucks when you spend a lot of time and effort and do a reading and the store doesn't have the books that they were supposed to, but I think you can figure out why that sucks. What I have to do is be open and remind myself that that is a learning experience to micromanage and double check and make sure make sure make sure for the future.

Not complaining about anything...truly. I had to wake up at 5:30 am to test Skype and now have to try to fit a ton of stuff into my various suitcases. But first, a luxurious bath! I could so get used to this bathtub thing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home